Street Food Walking Tour Hanoi
In Hanoi the food is plentiful, it’s everywhere that you look and is an integral part of the livelihoods of many locals. More often than not, the street is the stage where much of what is food related in Hanoi takes place.
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do – on the street
- Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter
- Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture
- Try local specialties with influences from French and Chinese cuisine
- Take in a spectacular night view of Hoan Kiem lake from a secret cafe
Imperdiet nostra integer. Ornare diam dignissim, cras. Quam laoreet sagittis.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Hotel|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:30 AM or 14:30Pm, 17:30Pm at your hotel|
8.30 AM : Pick-up
- Discuss with you where have you visited, where you would like to go
- Customize tour tours to fit your interests
8.30 AM – 11.00 AM: The Old Quarter Visit
- Enjoy the best foods in Hanoi
11.30 AM – 12.00 AM: A cup of egg coffee
- A cup of one of the most special coffee in Hanoi could be the best stop for 3,5 hour-walking street food tour.
12.00 AM: Return
- Return to your hotel
- The Same goes for the 14:30Pm-starting-time or 17:30Pm- starting-time tours