A fun ride to the most popular tourist attractions in old quarter of Hanoi. Learn the history of each famous site from the unique perspective of our guides.
Not only will you learn some fun and interesting facts about of the places we take you on the tour, but also our guides will tell you things only a true native of Hanoi knows. For example:
Why do so many young people hang out in street at noon & night? why local people like eating street foods in old quarter of Hanoi?
The tour offers a good mix of both famous attractions and lesser known markets and sites that the big tours cannot go to.
We offer the tour at lunch time and dinner time, when all most street food shops are opening and we will have an excellent chance to taste many different street food,drink.
Sample the most amazing dishes that Vietnam has to offer! Taste your way through cuisine from North Vietnam, Hue and The South! The “Foodie” is the most acclaimed food tour in all of Vietnam , and is designed to introduce you to the dishes and desserts that most food blogs and other tours don’t really touch upon! We will take you to the most popular street stalls and hidden alleyways in the city and show you where the locals really love to eat! So save your appetite, delight your palate and let us fill your tummy with delicious and authentic Vietnamese food!
- Our Foodie tour focuses on street food; dishes that most people outside of Vietnam have never had a chance to experience…..so no Banh Cuon,Pho,Banh Mi, Bun Cha, Bia Hoi, Egg Coffee ! We also won’t make you to eat bugs or anything too weird…unless it’s a request. 🙂
- The Foodie Tour is only available in the evenings when most of the street vendors open for business. All food & drinks are included in the price! You get at least 8 entrees, dessert and drinks (yes…local beer is on the menu!) on this tour. The portions are generous, and we’ll keep on ordering food as long as you keep eating !
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi City|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:30Am or 14:30Pm or 5:30Pm|
8.30 AM : Pick-up
- Tour around Hanoi’s Old Quarter,French old quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake. Take a number of short stops to take photos and learn about the history of the Old Quarter.
- Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter for sightseeing Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum,West Lake,Tran Quoc Pagoda
8.30 AM – 11.00 AM: The Old Quarter Visit
- Enjoy the best foods in Hanoi
11.30 AM – 12.00 AM: A cup of egg coffee
- A cup of one of the most special coffee in Hanoi could be the best stop for 3,5-hour tour.
12.00 AM: Return
- Return to your hotel
- The Same goes for the 14:30Pm-starting-time or 17:30Pm- starting-time tours